Teen Nudity



This photo is hot! What you think? It could make you oooze! Very young and appealing. Virginal! You know who's this boy is? Bring him to me alive! I have a good appetite this time. I want it fresh!

It is very artistic yet sexy. Youthful testosterone filled the entire shoot. The pose is classy and the background is quite perfect for the setting. But would you agree if it's shot with nature? Can they take my suggestion?

The angle shot is definitely clean and is for General Patronage if this is a movie! Why? There's nothing obscene? It's like a naked baby off to shoot waiting for his mom! If I where there, I think I have to volunteer as the bitchy mom. (Hahaha)

Ooops, you're salivating! Wipe those out, phhluuusseeeee....Again, just another eye-candy for you. Yum2x!

More to come Men addicts!

0 comments: