Akihiro Sato



If I would be given a second chance to live in this earthly world of yummy men, I want to spend it with my new found hottie, Akihiro Sato.


Personal Details




Name: Akihiro Macieira Sato
Profession: Model
Country: Thailand
Race/Ethnicity:Half Japanese - Half Brazilian
Height: 185cm/ 6'1"
Weight: 72kg
Waist: 30
Hips: 38
Shirt: M
Eyes:Dark Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Shoes: 12 (US)
Agency: Amat Nimitpark






More ...

He is currently here in the Philippines to study FILIPINO! OMG, and he is also with another gorgeous hunk, FABIO. He is now modelling in the philippines and his current tv commercials now is NESCAFE and CLOSE-UP.


MENews to note:




2 comments:

fionski said...

He is hot!!!

Menteen said...

I agree with you... I made him as my laptop's background! That boy is just so hot!