Bulge

According to Wikipedia, Bulge is a slang metonym for PENIS. And it signifies a visible protrusion of the male genitalia through clothing. Such a tease right?

Well, I spent a day researching online getting the best bulges of men on the net. I'm not featuring famous celebs. This website is a collection of the best photos that I think it is! And for your weekly dosage of eyecandies, I'm bringing you BULGE!!!




I'm sure watching those photos gives you a hard-on. Make it steel! These men stimulates your mind and they can control you. I'm always curious when I see some protruding thing drawn out of a man's (especially the most seen part). When I saw one, I secretly tell my buddy,"Wrong Parking" and that's an expression that we understand that somewhere within our eyelevel is a bulge sticking out!

0 comments: