Sexy Males Dancing

Halloween events are always celebrated with glitters, fashion, creativity and glamor. How much more if you see sexy males dancing right before your eyes?! It's definitely a sexy halloween party for yah! I can't imagine if you will drool throughout the show or simply catch you in a jaw-dropping sensation while you salivate on those bulges! I'm sure something is playing on your mind and how you wish you lay in a bed of those kinky bulges!


Well, last October 31, 2010, I responded to the invitation from Club Juliana at Mango, Cebu for their yearly DRAG SHOW every HALLOWEEN! It was a fun-filled full blast show of drag queens (of course!) and awesome hot men on their swift body gestures that could ooze you to salivate!

And while you want to see real action, I'll give it to you! On video! Of course, you can now drool on your screen while watching these sexy males dancing like club strippers! But, please don't dare lick your screen! That's so messy!

Drum roll... lights, sounds... and here goes the sexy males dancing on a very special sizzling hot number:




So what you think? I'm so near taking the perfect spot of bulges and all orgasmic eye candies for yah! This is the best that my camera can do in a dark, smoky place of Club Juliana! But THANK ME for trying hard to record this one hot number! I deserve your applause! Else, I won't be posting any videos like this anymore! I always have a thing for AMATEUR videos! You know what I mean, bitch!

Now, want some of those sexy males at your room? Get a life!

0 comments: