Mossimo Bikini 2009-Harold Oide


I just found this Mossimo Bikini Hunk, Harold Oide very enticing this time!

With that cute chinito eyes and damn0-innocent smile makes my panty wet!

And the flat abs is oozing with lots of oohhhs and aaahhssss...just the cute half-naked man standing alongside that coconut tree! Is it really a coconut tree?

Love his body, it's like I could run my ticklish tongue all over his torso and squeeze the juices out of it (down there). Oh, boy, Haorld Oide, where can I find you?

This shot of yours is like your gonna make me go wild and crazy! Could you please don't give that kind of stare? You're the culprit why I need to wipe my wet monitor screen. LOL


Thanks to VINCE for the perfect shot of Harold Oide!


Want to see him in briefs? Here:


Harold Oide

1 comments:

Gelai Onus said...

The catchy question is "Where can you find Harold OIde?"
YOu can actually find him in La Trinidad, Benguet (he is my neighbour!). He even have his haircut done in Salon De Manding where I work part-time (where he trained under Armando Cabanas before he went on to win the Ginoong Pilipinas-Tourism title).
Harold is of Cordilleran descent,an Ibaloi, to be precise. Despite his hot looks and even hotter modeling career, he remains to be one of the humblest & most down-to-earth guys I've met. I've featured him in my blog, at http://cordilleratalk.blogspot.com